Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crystal Park

We took the boys on a camping trip to Montana (near Dillon). While there, we dug for crystals at a place called Crystal Park. Josh found the grand-daddy of crystals & was the envy of all.
.
Lander is pouting because Jake was holding the rock. So typical.

Oh, look. Now he's happy. ;)
The crystals come out shaped like the one in the picture. Some are long, almost 6 inches, but we didn't find any that large. Some are purple & other colors too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

funny.. I was just coming to write a post asking why you haven't posted in awhile and look.. you post something! Those crystals were pretty cool..
Hey, give me a call sometime! I have something I want to tell you!
Heather

Dayna Jamison said...

Ooh, Montana? How nice. I bet that was a fun trip! I wonder if I'll ever see you again? It's been a long time.

Beth Jamison said...

How cool is that!! What a treasure hunt!!

Unknown said...

Way cool Dix! I'm glad you all had a good time! How are things coming along? I haven't talked with you in a while :(

Keri said...

Neat. I so want to go camping with my little family & have wanted to all summer. Maybe Randy and I can make it happen next summer...

Courtney said...

How fun for you guys! It looks like an awesome place! Boys digging for 'treasure'- it doesn't get much better does it?