Sunday, August 16, 2009

4 Wheeling in Cedar City, UT

Tiff & Chad treated me & the little boys to an off road adventure at Three Peaks near Cedar City, Utah. Mike & Amanda came along too. Josher got the raw end of the deal. He had to stay at home & work. (Thanks, Babe!)

There were a couple of times that I wondered if my kids would make it through the day unscathed. It didn't help that a government employee told us that people had been stringing fishing line between trees that had knocked two different people off of their quads. (One was hurt pretty bad.) I was worried that one of us would get clotheslined, but somehow we were fine. Well, most of us. Chad did decide to get a little rowdy on a sand dune, but he rode his bucking quad like a pro & saved himself from major disaster.


Lander Devin
Jake & Uncle Chad
Dixie, Amanda & Tiff

7 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Love the biker chic's photo. I miss 4-wheeling!

Wolfley Family said...

Looks like you had fun!

Shelly said...

Jayden would be so jealous!

Keri said...

Fun stuff. Who would try to clothesline people like that? That's just scary.

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! That is scary about the fishing line though! I'd be so paranoid after that!

Nalene said...

I love the picture of you three girls!

Courtney said...

What fun! You guys have some awesome adventures! Can I sneak in a cooler or duffel or something? I promise I'll be good!!!