Monday, August 10, 2009

Lake Powell

I spent years living in the desert, but had never made it to Lake Powell. Luckily, Chad & Tiff rectified that oversight. Josh was even able to escape from work for the quick trip. Here are a few shots from Lake Powell last week:
.
Josh & Jake
Brianna
(Jake & Devin in background)
Proof that Dixie did it...if only for a second Josh & Lander ... and last known sighting of Josh's sunglasses
Jake & Lander in tube
(Chad in background)
Uncle Mike

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun. I haven't been on a boat in 6 years. Lame.

Courtney said...

I've never been there either and I've lived here longer so...It's okay! Looks like you had a good time!

Keri said...

Who's waverunner is that? Looks like fun. Anything water looks nice right now. I'm pretty thirsty.

Wolfley Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Another attempt to get you out here - half of Virginia Beach City is water :))