Bannack, Montana used to be the territorial capital of Montana. Now is it a deserted ghost town. We had planned a visit & were surprised to find out that it was "
Bannack Days", an event that draws huge crowds. The crowds brought some fun adventures. Panning for gold and garnets, watching the soldiers shoot old time guns and cannons, horseback rides, you name it.
5 comments:
Is that last one a picture or a painting? It looks so neat I can't tell.
Your vacations look so fun. Next time we decide to go somewhere we will just review your blog so we can decide!
By the way, I really like the family photo you put up. Is your bathroom totally finished downstairs? Make sure to post photos of your projects..I really like the stuff you do!
They all photos that we took. It was a cool looking place!
Looks so incredible! I love ghost towns.
Oh, that's cool. What timing!
Where is that?? What part of Montana??
Post a Comment