Now we know why you're always so calm... Ummm...maybe they don't work, after all. :)
ooh. Nice one Keri.
I've always said, colace a day keeps the anal retention away.
Grosssssss!
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh.
I can't read it... :( ...although I think I get the general idea.
That is nasty!
LOL! I second Shelly!! Boy you must be pretty sleep deprived and too much time on your hands ;) I wonder about the rating of your blog! LOL!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Now we know why you're always so calm... Ummm...maybe they don't work, after all. :)
ooh. Nice one Keri.
I've always said, colace a day keeps the anal retention away.
Grosssssss!
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh.
I can't read it... :( ...although I think I get the general idea.
That is nasty!
LOL! I second Shelly!! Boy you must be pretty sleep deprived and too much time on your hands ;) I wonder about the rating of your blog! LOL!!!
Post a Comment