Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slumber Party

Our house was filled to the brim with people for Jake's baptism (Sorry Randy & Keri about having to sleep in the bunk beds!) so Jake, Lander & Sydney decided to sleep on my bedroom floor and have a "slumber party". Sydney slept like this all night long until Jake woke up at 5 am & tried to move her. I helped him straighten her out & she didn't even wake up. I think she was exhausted!

5 comments:

Nalene said...

Oh, my goodness! That is so cute! Thanks for taking that picture! What a darling memory. They will love it in years to come. I had to seach for Sydney in the picture...I just followed the catapiller!

Dustin and Angie said...

Poor Lander. I hope he didn't get kick with those feet in his face.

Tiffany said...

how cute

Wolfley Family said...

That is hilarious! I couldn't even see Sydney until you mentioned she was in the picture. Tell Jake congrats on his baptism for us :)

Unknown said...

I didn't notice Sydney at first either...What a fun picture :)