Wow! Impressive!...what a georgeous picture to boot!
Thats a really pretty picture with the background and the river.. nice size fish too! Did it taste as well as it looked?
i DON'T LIKE FISHING..BUT LOOK AT THOSE COLORS.... NICE... NICE...
I had to make a correction for Josherboy. The fish was 4 1/2 pounds NOT the 3 1/2 that I originally posted.
I wish I could have been there. Sweet fish. Jarrod
Wow!!! Im impressed! I bet that was so fun to catch!
Cool! Can I come over to eat some?!
what a beast, that is massive
That's incredible! That is one of the best looking fish I have ever seen!
Eric says: "Wow . . . that is incredible!"
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! Impressive!...what a georgeous picture to boot!
Thats a really pretty picture with the background and the river.. nice size fish too! Did it taste as well as it looked?
i DON'T LIKE FISHING..BUT LOOK AT THOSE COLORS.... NICE... NICE...
I had to make a correction for Josherboy. The fish was 4 1/2 pounds NOT the 3 1/2 that I originally posted.
I wish I could have been there. Sweet fish. Jarrod
Wow!!! Im impressed! I bet that was so fun to catch!
Cool! Can I come over to eat some?!
what a beast, that is massive
That's incredible! That is one of the best looking fish I have ever seen!
Eric says: "Wow . . . that is incredible!"
Post a Comment