My baby is 8! It is so hard to believe!!
Jake had a pizza party to celebrate. He was baptized the following weekend. Baptism guests included Grandpa & Grandma Nala, Randy & Keri with Sydney & Jenna, Grams & Gramps, and Alan & Heather with baby Smatrick. Josh baptized Jake, but Jake asked if Peepaw (aka Gramps) would give him the Holy Ghost, so Gramps confirmed Jake. It was very special.
Best Buddies--Lander & Jake
Just a small bit of the Farnsy Clan. Back Row: Randy, Lane, Alan, Josh. Front Row: Keri, Nalene, Heather, Dixie
Gramps, Josh, Lane & Jake
...and last, but not least, Jake & Grams 
Grandpa, Grandma Nala, Jake & Lander
10 comments:
Wow! Those are great pictures. Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be there for this special day for Jake. He was precious!
I like how Jenna is on the floor in front of us. The one of Jake and Lander is really cute too.. It was a really nice day
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe the little guy I had in nursery is BAPTIZED!!!!
YIKES!
(I'm getting old...)
PS.. Alan and I just noticed that him and Josh are standing on their toes there in the back row.
I have been waiting to see pictures from his amazing day! I am so glad that you had so much family there from Dix's side! We wish we could have been there Jake! We love you and are so proud of you :)
Nice to finally see the pictures... --From your sister who takes her camera everywhere, yet takes pictures nowhere.
What a great weekend! Dix I can't believe how much Jake looks like you in that first picture. Your parents certainly seem to get around for all their kids and grandkids. That's fantastic.
Congrats jakey!! your really getting big.
Ahh! I can't belive he's that old Dix! You have an 8 year old?! What a sweet day. He looks so much like your mom. Yeah Jake! You made such a good choice to get baptized!
That's so neat...I can't believe he's so old. Wasn't he just a four year old yesterday?
Post a Comment