I was getting excited because I thought Old Man Winter was finally leaving. I took this picture 2 days ago from my dining room. We actually
had dirt and a deck!! (
aww, and see how cute my baby tree is?)

I can't see the dirt now, and forget about driving on bare roads. Winter decided it wasn't over & gave us more snow today. The sad part about it all? We still haven't built a snowman yet!
4 comments:
I think we're supposed to get rain/snow over the next few days. I'm voting for rain. It's definitely time for a change! My crocuses and tulips are continuing to grow & I can't wait to see some blossoms, but it may be a while.
Im getting real tired of the snow. I wish spring would hurry up and come.
Amen to Spring! Actually we have been enjoying spring for about a month now. Hope it comes soon for ya!
Man...send the snow our way! I miss it terribly!
Post a Comment