Saturday, March 2, 2013

Simonis & the North Sea

Simonis is a sea food restaurant that came highly recommended. (Thanks Court!) It is a little restaurant on the shore of the North Sea in the town of Scheveningen, Netherlands.
 We realized, too late, that we didn't take a pic of our food. So you get to see the leftovers. 

Man, It. Was. Good.

I'm actually craving the grilled tuna and whatever the name is for the amazing dipping sauce...
Thanks, Lamar for bringing us!!
It's probably kind of silly, but one of the things on my bucket list for this trip, was to get wet in the North Sea. Now, by saying "get wet", I don't mean to imply swimming. I started out by trying to stick my finger in the water, but the camera and waves weren't cooperating. 
So off with the shoes and into the water I went after reminding Josh and Lamar that my expensive cell phone was zipped into my pocket. My own little insurance policy. Lamar said that cell phones are easy to replace. Drat.
Brr it was cold. Notice the little snowflakes falling in the air???


No comments: