Monday, January 12, 2009

To the Rescue...one more time...

Once again, Alan & Heather came to the rescue. When it became evident that we would be at the hospital much longer than planned, they took the babysitter home & entertained our boys. I pirated the following pictures from their blog. Some of the photos were too hilarious not to share!
.
Here Alan is teaching Jake how to play Red Alert on the computer, apparently, he did really good!
Alan & Heather always do silly things with the boys. They are so good to them! Here are some $1 costumes that they found at the DI this week. Lander's is tiny, meant for an 18-month old.
They watched Star Wars and Lander decided that he was a Jedi. Here is his famous Jedi pose (pretend he is holding a light saber).
Jedi ATTACK! ...and the Jedi dies. I guess the bad guys won.
Alan & Heather have been sooo good to us. I don't know what we would do without you guys. Thanks for all you do. We REALLY appreciate it!!!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Isn't it wonderful to have family nearby?! Alan and Heather are wonderful to all of our kids.

Nalene said...

I am so grateful my children are distributed in sets of two. It does my heart good to know they are looking after one another.