Oh my gosh!
Did they get stuck? I got stuck in a few feet of snow once when I was a kid.
They did get stuck, but that was part of the fun. The snow was deeper than they were tall!
This is a signature Josh move. I love it!
LOL that's awesome! Who won?
Lander, definately!
How fun can that be! Those pictures are the best! I am glad there are cousins near by to love too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!
Did they get stuck? I got stuck in a few feet of snow once when I was a kid.
They did get stuck, but that was part of the fun. The snow was deeper than they were tall!
This is a signature Josh move. I love it!
LOL that's awesome! Who won?
Lander, definately!
How fun can that be! Those pictures are the best! I am glad there are cousins near by to love too!
Post a Comment