When We Don't Lock the Door My Cat Opens It
When we don't lock the door, my cat opens the door. He smells dirty cuz he rolls in the dirt, and gets wet, YUCK! He is white and black. He rubs me and my brother Lander. Lander is five years old. When my cat sleeps on the couch, he is the funniest sleeper in the world. How does he do that? Sometimes he puts his arm under his head. It is so cute when he does that! I mean cute, cute, cute!
--Jake, age 7
Jake wrote this story for school last month. I corrected the spelling, but everything else is as-is. Jake's cat, "Barry", likes to sneak into our house so we have to lock all of our doors to keep him out. There isn't a knob that he can't open!
5 comments:
How does a cat open a nob? Devin or his friend just told me something similar the other day and I just thought they made it up
I watched him do it one day, he is better at opening doors than Brennden.
Oh, I love it! So cute, cute, cute! Crazy cat, too!
That is so sweet!
Wow - smart cat!!
Post a Comment