2.I like numbers. A lot. I get so crazy about them that I run idiotic scenarios in my head. "If I won a million dollars, what would I do with it?" or "How fast can I pay off my house if I...". You get the point. My latest craziness? Creating a spreadsheet for Josh & I to use, should the other one die, to help us know what to do with the life insurance money during our grieving period. Weird. I know.
3. I have a phobia of social situations, especially when I host a dinner party. I get so stressed out that I fill my schedule to the brim so I won't have to participate.
4. I think it would be really cool to have a British accent.
5. I can't seem to outgrow the habit of picking at my lips, especially if they are dry or I am stressed. So instead, I constantly put on chapstick and read every day (my narcotic of choice) to keep my sordid habit in check.
6. My favorite place in the world is home, with no where to go. Unless you want to talk about vacations, then I am game for most anything.
7. Even though I love home (refer to #6), I am still filled with wanderlust. I just can't seem to get over it! Last winter I researched jobs in St. Croix, Tonga, New Zealand, England & Scotland, hoping that I could find a way to convince Josh that we should take our family on a little "sabbatical". So far, no luck.
I tag: Emily, Cameron, Camie & Dad
9 comments:
LOL you are strange Dix...in the best possible way. :) You make me smile. I like overcast days too. We're having a nice little drizzle here that's just wonderful! Good luck with that sabbatical!
The weather here was perfect here too! Rain, low-grey clouds & fog all day. AWESOME!
You are wonderful to have done this Tag! It is fun learning things about you. I knew about the numbers, I knew about your love for traveling, I did not know about cloudy days. Cool stuff to know!
Thanks for the tag, Dix!
This was a very good tag! I learned a lot about you that I didnt know! And Im with you I am always messing with numbers, and trying to figure out how I can get me and Brian to move to some place halfway around the world!
Seems I know you pretty well!
I loved the blog. I have been tagged, bit takes too much for my mind to think of the random things about me. Maybe I'll get to it after Christmas!
YOUR FUN. i PICK MY LIPS TOO AND i HATE IT. i HEARD ON THE NEWS IF YOU PUT YOUR LIP JUNK ON AT BED TIME YOU SHOULD NOT EVER GET DRY LIPS. WORTH TRYING.
ha ha. I love it. you rock :)
Post a Comment