Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A life to be remembered


It is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of Fishee, who passed on to the next life sometime during the night.

Fishee began his life as a research fish for the firm of Synakowski-Farnsworth, dedicating his life to the advancement of science. We came to know Fishee at the end of his career when he was looking for other options. He decided to give the world of pet-dom a whirl, and moved into our home. He was a great pet, taking to it like a natural, always swishing his tail and swimming around in his tank. His smile brightened our days. He never complained of neglect nor of loneliness, but eagerly greeted us each time we brought him his food. We will miss our Fishee. Survivors include Fishee's owner, Lander, and Fishee's friend, Jake.

Interment services will be held at 8:30 am today in the downstairs bathroom for those interested.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too cute! your such a good writer. hows the book?

Keri said...

Poor Fishee. Thanks for the good laugh. :) I mean, I'm really sorry for your loss...

Bond Fam said...

Ahhh how sad. I have had numerous fish die in my lifetime and each time I was very sad,(I have had bad luck with fish) so Im sure your kids are having a sad day ):

Unknown said...

LOL how funny...you know Tiff beat me to the question...this post made me wonder how your book is coming...any updates for your lil sis to read?

Unknown said...

The fish finally died!! Dang that took forever!! I hope Lander wasn't too sad about it.

Nalene said...

That is way funny!!!