Monday, November 3, 2008

What a MAN

Last week was a blur. Scouts, work meetings, shopping for the family, helping out at school, helping a sick Jake, Young Womens, a 2-day nursing class, an over-nighter in Driggs, plus work and just normal household stuff put me far behind and made me pretty tired. I dragged my tired body home Sunday morning after working my shift at the hospital, a shift that included an extra hour (thanks daylight savings!) and collapsed into bed.

I woke up 8 hours later, but my body wouldn't cooperate. I was still so tired that I could barely move. Geez! So, my sweet hubby made me breakfast in bed, took care of the kids, and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with me. We watched 2 hours of HGTV in bed, shocking because I don't watch TV and a real exercise in patience & perseverance for Josh as he gave up watching the more desirable football game. It was wonderful! He had already spent hours this weekend organizing the kids room, a task worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize, and doing other chores to help me catch back up.

And then to top it all off, he tells me "thank you"!

What a man!!

I love you Babe!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Good job, Josh!!!

Shelly said...

It's in the Jamison blood. We should get sick or go on vacation more often!!

Beth Jamison said...

Way to go Josh! They really are great men and step it up when they need to.

Nalene said...

I agree! That is a pretty impressive husband! Way to go Josh!