It is so depressing. No other comment is needed!
It's ridiculously cold for june....that's so sad. We had to use our space heater last night LOL!
That is totally crazy!! It must be George Bush's fault! Everyone blames him for Global Warming so why not this :) (dumb huh) I am sorry- your plants are going to be totally confused! Will you lose any of them?
I've lost a few basil plants & my tomatoes have seen better days, but it hasn't been too bad...yet. We spent the last hour playing T-ball in 40 degree weather with our winter coats on. YUK!
Good thing we cancelled our Yellowstone trip! We would have froze to death!
You have to love Idaho though.. I miss it.. we're visiting in 3 weeks... I CAN'T WAIT!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is so depressing. No other comment is needed!
It's ridiculously cold for june....that's so sad. We had to use our space heater last night LOL!
That is totally crazy!! It must be George Bush's fault! Everyone blames him for Global Warming so why not this :) (dumb huh)
I am sorry- your plants are going to be totally confused! Will you lose any of them?
I've lost a few basil plants & my tomatoes have seen better days, but it hasn't been too bad...yet. We spent the last hour playing T-ball in 40 degree weather with our winter coats on. YUK!
Good thing we cancelled our Yellowstone trip! We would have froze to death!
You have to love Idaho though.. I miss it.. we're visiting in 3 weeks... I CAN'T WAIT!
Post a Comment