1. Kitchen Sink
Yes, those would be flowers. I have been putting off planting them for more than a week now.
(Gasp!) Shocking, I know.
2. Refrigerator

Our fridge is owned by the kids,
definitely not me. I just live here....and I cook, and clean (sometimes), and I am the taxi, and the doctor, and the yard man, and...wait...I think I am getting
gypped!
3. Toilet

I cleaned my upstairs bathrooms yesterday, but the downstairs....
Ewww...This one was still covered in pink frosting. Eating cupcakes while in the bathroom? Now that is what I call multitasking!
4. Laundry

5. What the kids are doing


We just got back from swimming lessons, hence the tub scene. I caught Lander organizing his underwear drawer. He takes after his Aunt Keri. And this was ten minutes later when they were
supposed to be cleaning their room:

6. Favorite Room
This was a toss up. I love any room that is neat & tidy, which right now means that my only option is the bedroom. Of course, I LOVE bedtime, so this is probably a good option anyway.
7. Closet

Okay, I hate to brag, but I have an AWESOME closet. It's my little sanctuary!
8. Favorite Shoes

Josh brought these little guys home after a foray at DI. I have worn them to shreds and I want to replace them, but they didn't have a tag on them. I think they may be from the 70's. Life is rough isn't it!
9. Self Portrait

Keri, this one is for you BABE!
10. Dream Vacation
I think I may have spent too much time reading Nancy Atherton's Aunt Dimity series, because right now I would love to spend a few months in a quaint cottage in the highlands and then spend time touring Italy, Germany, Montenegro, Denmark & Finland. Do you think they would let Josh do a quick round at St. Andrew's while we're at it??
I am tagging: Kelsey, Jin, Shelly, & Cameron...get to it girls!
3 comments:
Oh, sure, that's what your sink really looks like...it's looks like you just polished it! ;) Have I seen your haircut? I'm not sure, but you sure look cute.
No polishing here. I am actually embarrased to say it has been 2 weeks since I last scrubbed my sink....Pretty sick huh!
I love your hair! You look so cute in your picture! Way to post real life images!! I love it!
Post a Comment