I had to return some CPR Annie's that I borrowed from the fire department to teach the young women CPR for girl's camp. While we were there, the guys there were nice enough to let the little boys check out all of the trucks. Jake & Lander have now added "I want to be a fireman" to the list of "I want to be a professional golfer, or a garbage man".

7 comments:
Garbage men?? Oh, I'm laughing! I bet they loved the fire station!
i think one of those might come true.
Cute boys Dix! Your self-protrait is HOT, did you get your hair cut? Well, it looks darling. Wonder when we'll see you guys again.
Josh wanted to be a garbage man too...like father like son!
Your boys love to dress up! its so cute!
A garbage man huh? lol!
Super cute pics!
garbage men in Vegas make alot, one of our customers works there I think he makes 70+
Post a Comment