...of my day working on my dream. Dream garden that is. It was just a little bit windy, in the gale force wind sort of way, but it was 70 degrees....and I have the sunburn to prove it!
I'm excited to be able to start a garden. I don't know if I will be able to plant one this year but I want to get the soil ready. Keri's already given me some tips but if you have any to add I would appreciate it.
6 comments:
Isn't it so nice? It was 80 here today and we were outside ALL day! We planted our flowers and tomatoes!!
maybe I can plant tomatoes next month...it is supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow...uggh!
I'm excited to be able to start a garden. I don't know if I will be able to plant one this year but I want to get the soil ready. Keri's already given me some tips but if you have any to add I would appreciate it.
Ang--you may not want to get me started. I tend to get a bit compulsive!
Is that your "come hither" look? Hot mama!! Really though, too bad this crazy wind won't stop lately.
prrrr.....
Post a Comment