Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ice Story

I found something today at the local library. What could it be......(Any ideas Alan)?
Hint #1: Jake with the evidence

Hint #2: Could it be Shackleton? Okay, so maybe my hints were a little obvious, but NO WAAY....A children's book about Shackleton's expedition to Antartica!!?!!

Do I even need to make a comment?

5 comments:

Dixie said...

This book is a little beyond the limits of a 1st grade reader, even one who is reading at a 3rd grade level. But I just couldn't resist. I checked this book out in honor of Alan, the notorious Shackleton "expert" of the family....we miss you bud!

Keri said...

I've never even heard of Shackleton...guess I've never had that conversations with Alan.

Unknown said...

It's quite the story. You'll have to ask him about it sometime!

Unknown said...

Alan must be very proud

Hilarie* said...

Dixie... It's Hil! How are you? I saw your link on Kristi's site! How are things going? Where are you working now? I heard Mountain view...? Check out my blog of the link!