Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Loaded Down


Albertsons had a crazy sale on Kellogg's cereal yesterday. It was so cheap that I bought an entire year's supply....We eat a lot of cereal at our house, especially with Todd staying with us...so it took some fancy foot work to fit it all in the car. Do I hear "WT"???





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dixie, if i was there.. I would have been right along side of you buying cereal!! You can't pass it up when its that cheap!

Dixie said...

71 cents a box!!!!

Keri said...

Do you hear my deep belly laugh? Maybe it's because I'm tired, but it's more likely because I can just picture the old Merc in all it's glory loaded to the brink with cereal & a kid stuffed in there to boot!!

Oh, I need a good sister laugh!

Shelly said...

Holy crap on the cereal! At least you have room to store it! Todd will probably eat it all very soon.