Monday, July 16, 2012

Who needs Prozac? I have flowers!

It started out like this.
June 1, 2012 after (finally!) laying bark
 Well, actually more like this, but I digress.
January 12, 2006
 Now it's filled up like this!
July 14, 2012
And check out the view from my porch!!
Talk about an instant mood booster!

4 comments:

Keri said...

You do such a good job with your yard. It's beautiful.

Nalene said...

Wow! Your yard is amazing! It is gorgeous! We are looking at brown grass and very few flowers! Who would have thought we brought a drought with us here to the land of so much moisture and water!

Unknown said...

I love that I have been able to see the progression in person. It really does look amazing and you guys have done a great job with it!

Christina said...

So Pretty!!! You guys have been working hard!