That was TOTALLY fun! but my thighs STILL hurt from all that running/lunging/squatting!
Looks like one tough bunch! I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley! Mom
Why don't we up the ante and try Black Friday paint balling?
Ooh, paintballing? Ouch! That was a lot of fun & I have to admit I felt slightly sore on Saturday. So much better than black Friday shopping!Oh, and we were a tough bunch...just ask the group of guys that we killed on our last game!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was TOTALLY fun! but my thighs STILL hurt from all that running/lunging/squatting!
Looks like one tough bunch! I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley! Mom
Why don't we up the ante and try Black Friday paint balling?
Ooh, paintballing? Ouch! That was a lot of fun & I have to admit I felt slightly sore on Saturday. So much better than black Friday shopping!
Oh, and we were a tough bunch...just ask the group of guys that we killed on our last game!
Post a Comment