Those are freakishly large.... awesome
haha.. seriously lol! whats in the water up there Dixie?
Has Josh been sneaking home some secret powder from work?? Those are crazy! Do they taste okay? You should make your family some carrot soup.
shhh...no one is supposed to know... ;)they (surprisingly) taste pretty good. I thought they'd be like eating bark, but they aren't woody either. CRAZY!
This is Mom! Wow! That is impressive!!! Are they edible? Time to invest in some bigger rabbits!
I cannot believe how tasty and delicious those things were! Those are amazing...they're like the size of Lander's arm. PS Cedric likes Jake's face in this pic. :D
Whoa! Awesome.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are freakishly large.... awesome
haha.. seriously lol! whats in the water up there Dixie?
Has Josh been sneaking home some secret powder from work?? Those are crazy! Do they taste okay? You should make your family some carrot soup.
shhh...no one is supposed to know... ;)
they (surprisingly) taste pretty good. I thought they'd be like eating bark, but they aren't woody either. CRAZY!
This is Mom! Wow! That is impressive!!! Are they edible? Time to invest in some bigger rabbits!
I cannot believe how tasty and delicious those things were! Those are amazing...they're like the size of Lander's arm.
PS Cedric likes Jake's face in this pic. :D
Whoa! Awesome.
Post a Comment