Monday, January 21, 2008

Shut UP!

After a l-o-n-g day of travel, we are HOME! Lots of good memories...However, it may be a while before I can share them because Josh decided to delete them from our camera. Whoops...Oh, wait! Did I just say that?...

Never fear! Dixie, LC-Tech Recovery Services & $125 are coming to the rescue. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that they can recover the deleted pictures! In the meantime, I had to post something about our trip. Thank goodness for Jarrod & Shelly's camera!

So, sit back, relax & enjoy this picture taken on the beautiful Playa Rincon (near Las Galeras, Dominican Republic) while I await the arrival of my recovered pictures! And, just for fun, click on the "Shut Up" link. Not only did we hear this song about a thousand times on the ship, I thought it really hit the spot!


P.S. And no this picture isn't very good...the water was a thousand times better in real life! What a life...

6 comments:

Keri said...

Beautiful! I just want a child-free afternoon to play & lay around there!

Dixie said...

Let's go!

Wolfley Family said...

Oh I hope you're able to recover your pics!!! I would be so upset!!! Hey, I want to hear all about your trip - when's the best time to call???? And we really missed seeing you at the temple openhouse, we didn't see you for our time or the times after...

Dixie said...

We didn't go to the open house that day. We had 3 sets of tickets & some friends of ours didn't have any & wanted to go that day, so we gave ours away.

I will be pretty much gone or busy all week...maybe we can catch up next week? I am also going to post wayyyy too much info about our trip once I get the picture thing settled, so you can see more pictures then too.

Unknown said...

looks like it was really nice... it must be hard being back in cold rexburg

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Oh man...beautiful!!!