A few days ago, Shelly sent a link to a really funny blog filled with fabulous recipes. Me, in my overwhelmed, just-can't-get-caught-up state, decided to start reading, reading, and keep reading. I found a link to another blog & have been hooked since. The dishes are piling up, bills need to be paid, and kids are begging for attention, but I just can't stop! Shelly, this has to be even better than your Sex and the City!Anyone in need of a little romance or laughter, just click on the link. Then sit back, relax, and be prepared to neglect all of your important duties!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/black_heels_to_tractor_wheels_a_love_story
and if you find that you still have time to read up on some great recipes, hit up her other blog: http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/
and if you find that you still have time to read up on some great recipes, hit up her other blog: http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/
5 comments:
I'd love to look...I'll see if I can find some time. Time seems to be elusive lately!
Oh this lady is funny but she has NOTHING on Sex and the City!
When are you posting your cruise pics?
don't have them yet. They should be here first of next week. I can hardly wait!
Umm...yeah, it's after 1am & I've just finished reading Ree's ongoing story & perusing her blog. Think I can make it through church tomorrow? Let's hope my broken-handed husband allows me to sleep in...probably not!
Post a Comment