Monday, January 7, 2008

Get Involved!


Our country seems to be going downhill & the only way to stop this slide is by getting involved!

By answering a series of questions about major issues, you can quickly learn which candidates are most closely aligned with your views. You'll be able to learn more about each candidate, hear his/her positions on many issues, and find out how your results compare with those of others who take the survey.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/projects/ongoing/select_a_candidate/poll.php?race_id=13

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting that link up.. it was really interesting to see who matched my views.. Mine was actually Mitt Romney.. with a 17.0!! I agree with him on all the one I marked important except for education.. I was pretty high with Obama too though.. but that was a 13.0. Hillary was at the bottom of my list.. not too suprised there!

Tiffany said...

I did your survey, needless to say I was a 3 on Hilary and 6 for Obama. Some of the questions I was not familiar with and some were not much concern for me it rated me with Juliani, but I am now (the past week) been check out Huckabee and reading a bit about him and so far he is hands down who I want to be president, I really like alot of his ideas and what his stance on things. I would very much love it if he changed the taxes to rid us and do a more flat tax type system he has spoke about. Have you read any of it? You should. If you know anything of him let me know.

Tiffany said...

I did your survey, needless to say I was a 3 on Hilary and 6 for Obama. Some of the questions I was not familiar with and some were not much concern for me it rated me with Juliani, but I am now (the past week) been check out Huckabee and reading a bit about him and so far he is hands down who I want to be president, I really like alot of his ideas and what his stance on things. I would very much love it if he changed the taxes to rid us and do a more flat tax type system he has spoke about. Have you read any of it? You should. If you know anything of him let me know.

Shelly said...

Thanks for the link. I had no idea who I agreed with. I'm a huckabee girl too.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Thanks for the link! It opened my eyes a bit! Wow!

Dustin and Angie said...

Angie and I both came up with the same results, I was a 19 for Romney and she was a 33, we were also very close on Huckabee Angie had a 29 and I had a 17. I like his tax ideas, it was inline with that article i wrote for the paper (ask mom if you want a copy of it, but basically it is a flat tax rate wether you make 10k or 1 mil) but im not sure about his Iraq ideas and that is a big enough issue for both of us that it would keep us from voting for him in a primary.

Dixie said...

Thanks for all of your comments! I wasn't sure if this posting would get much response. Our generation really needs to get involved so that we can protect our country & not let the loud minority control it!