Monday, December 31, 2007

Axis & Allies

Alan got the new version of Axis & Allies for Christmas. He let Dixie participate in its maiden voyage, and guess who almost won after a mere 3 hours?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow fun stuff :) I don't even remember how to play! were you the allies or was Alan?

Dixie said...

Alan let me be the Allies....I have only played this game once & I think I was maybe 13??? Dad let me stay out until 3:30 am that night. I thought I was hot stuff!

Alan said...

No one will probably read this but I guess I should come clean. A few days after this game, I reread the rulebook. I cant be certain but there is a good chance I misplayed a rule that allowed me to tie up, and eventually win the game. If I did misplay then it means that Dixie actually beat me. But well never know for sure.