I am turning 12 this week. That means I'll be out of Primary. I'm glad and sad to leave, glad to be going to Young Mens, sad to be leaving most of my friends. This is my last time in primary so its the best one. I'm getting the priesthood and you will too if you are a boy. Girls go to Young Womens and that all I know about that.
My brother's been out of primary for 3 years and he is now a Teacher, not a person who teaches classes to us, one who goes to people's homes with his partner and teaches a short lesson.
Every year before school my dad gives us a priesthood blessing and so we will feel better. Also if we feel very sick he gives us a blessing for us to feel better.
I am excited to hold the priesthood like my dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment