Wilson Arch
And what a little hike!!
Wilson Arch is about 24 miles south of Moab on Route 191, literally just off the highway and very worth the stop if you are able. Although short, it is a very vigorous climb. Keri started out with Baby Bryn and we realized that it was too dangerous to take her up, so Keri & Randy had to climb it in shifts.
It looks fairly benign, but steep cliff like edges are on either side of the kids and it is very windy as the wind rushes through the arch.
Jake, Lander & Sydney
Lander & Syd
Self portrait of Josh & Dix....Hey there's Keri hiking. Hi Keri!!
This picture was actually pretty freaky to take. I am laying down on my back looking up at Josh and the arch. It caused instant vertigo. Just looking at the picture still makes my stomach queazy.
Keri & Sydney standing beneath arch
I just loved this picture of Lander & Sydney standing by the arch
I had to put this picture of Jake climbing. It doesn't seem like much, until looking at the picture of Lander and Syndey climbing the same spot. I'm just standing a few feet below them.
This is a view of the hike/slide down to the parking lot.
Josh, Jake & Sydney
1 comment:
Boy do I look like a tub! Thanks for sharing, though. Oh, and Cedric and Kelsey weren't there, were they??
Post a Comment