Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dead Horse Point

I should probably apologize in advance for all of the pictures that I'm about to post, but people will just have to deal.. :) ...The colors were so vivid that I just couldn't resist taking a lot of pics, even though I'm not normally a desert person. It was absolutely beautiful.

This is the drive to Dead Horse Point, a park near Moab, Utah

We met up with some friends from Idaho. Some of their kids were sort of traveled out, if you know what I mean. So Josh told them to make their most unhappy faces as proof. This was the best picture that we got. Love how Lander is doing his fight pose. They are all such goofs!
(Jake, Katy P, Brit P, Jessica P, Lander, Jacob P)
 Look at that cliff. How would you like to fall off that? 
Brit & Jess are standing at the overlook, freaking their dad out. 
 The colors literally just popped. I wish that our photos could do it justice.

 I also wish that I could get a picture without weird faces from my boys. 
Oh, well. I will just have to use them as bribery when they get older.
 Thanks to the rain, the temperature was nice and mild. We couldn't have ordered a better day.
 Love ya, Babe!! XOX
 Dixie & Lander sitting by Dead Horse Point. It was freaky!!
 Lander & Jacob P.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Gorgeous. I can't believe I've never been.