Cool Cats
By: Lander
Cats are animals that I wanted to learn more about and I found some great information. I will tell you what my animal looks like, where it lives, what it eats, and some interesting facts. Cats look interesting. Cats have red eyes and black tongues. Cats have black, white, gray, and brown fur. They can have blue eyes. My animal lives in mom's garage. It has the cat house we built. It can live in my house, in the basement. My cats can live in my room. My animal eats moles, fish, rats, birds, mice, and meat. Also a little ant! Some interesting facts about my animal are cats can jump up to 4 feet high. Cool cats can be 2 feet big. You can see a cat claw kill. That is a cats way to hunt. Cats are nice to people.
(This was for a 2nd grade report)
2 comments:
That is awesome!
Love it. I can hear his excitement with the "little ant" sentence. So, so adorable. Oh, your posts make me wish I lived closer to you.
Post a Comment