Gramps (aka Pee Paw) holding Grace, Grams holding Kylie and Drew
Jake, Lander, Jayden, Samantha
By: Jake Jamison, 4th grade
When I watch people help other people, I think about my grandpa Pee Paw. My grandpa is my hero because he is so helpful and I look up to him because he helps a lot. One day when my dad was working on the roof Pee Paw goes and helps like if my dad needs a hammer, he gives him a hammer so he can put the wires on the roof so the snow will fall off. Pee Paw is caring for us. When we are going to bed, he doesn't yell at us to try to get us asleep. He just says goodnight with a caring voice. He helped our country by serving in the army. I really don't know much about it, but what I do know is this. He has pictures and badges, and that is proof. That is why he is my hero and why I look up to him.
(Josh and Gramps working on the roof during the summer of 2005. I think that this is what Jake was referring to in his paper.)
3 comments:
That is sweet. Im sure gramps is smiling from heaven about this cute little paper.
What a keepsake! You boys are so impressive!
So, so precious.
Post a Comment