November 27, 2010
St. George, Utah
Lander was able to be baptized in St. George with all of his grandparents and many of his cousins in attendance. It was a wonderful day.
This is to help Lander remember the day...
Pianist: Grandma Nala F
Music Leader: Aunt Dayna J
Opening Song: I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus
Opening Prayer: Uncle Jarrod J
Talk on Baptism: Grams Knight
Baptismal Ordinance: Daddy
Witnesses: Uncles Todd J & Alan F
Witnesses: Uncles Todd J & Alan F
Talk on Holy Ghost: Mommy
Confirmation: Grandpa Lane
Confirmation: Grandpa Lane
Closing Song: I Am a Child of God by the cousins
Devin B, Brianna B, Samantha J, Grace J, Jayden J,
Drew J, Travis F, Jake, Lander, Kylie J, Tre J
Closing Prayer: Grandma Nana J
3 comments:
Love, love , love the pictures of Lander and Josh, then further on the pictures of Jake and Grams!!!!
I sure wish I could have been there! The pictures are so good, too.
aww.. you included Travis's name in there! He tried to sing.. he just doesn't really know the words yet. Glad we could be there
Post a Comment