That's way cool! What a fun thing to do...I enjoyed stained glass in art class...wish I could do more of it.
What a treasure...both the skill & that fact that he'll always have something to remember Grams by.
That's a cool new hobby to have. Very creative. I like your new blog back ground. Darling!
That's awesome. Keeps both of them busy!
That is so neat! That will be a great treasure for Jake!...along with the pictures with Grams that will remind him of how much he loves Grams!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's way cool! What a fun thing to do...I enjoyed stained glass in art class...wish I could do more of it.
What a treasure...both the skill & that fact that he'll always have something to remember Grams by.
That's a cool new hobby to have. Very creative. I like your new blog back ground. Darling!
That's awesome. Keeps both of them busy!
That is so neat! That will be a great treasure for Jake!...along with the pictures with Grams that will remind him of how much he loves Grams!
Post a Comment