Monday, September 14, 2009

School Days (Dixie's Perspective)

Let me tell you...having both of the boys gone for an entire 6 hour stretch at a time has been really hard. Endless minutes ticking by. Time standing still. The house quiet, only my chores to look forward to.



WHO AM I KIDDING?

It has been wOnDErfuL! Better than a day at the beach, well, almost.


The house stays clean. Oh, the quiet house! I'm finally tackling my to-do list that I started in May. I feel like I am positively glowing. And the best part of all? I look FORWARD to my kids coming home!

7 comments:

Colette said...

I'm right there with ya!

Keri said...

Why do you tease me like that?!

Christina said...

AWESOME!

Shelly said...

Well then why haven't I heard from you?

Nalene said...

Well expressed!

cameron said...

it sounds so wonderful and I'm leaving that world and into a new one.. ah!!!!

DHFarnsworth said...

Four down, one to go next year.