Dixie applied for a job as an adjunct professor at BYU Idaho. And got it!
No interviews.
No questions.
Just a phone call one day saying "can you start in 4 days?"
Um, yep, think I can do that!
Dixie was given the coveted "A" parking pass as part of her BYU-Idaho employment
I tossed and turned the night before my first day of work, worried that I would miss my (gasp) 3 a.m. wake up time. I awoke exhausted, but as soon as I looked into the mirror, all fatigue vanished. Everything screeched to a halt.
What. The. Freak???
I woke up with a bloody eye. Seriously....
Of all the luck!
Instead of fretting, I decided to go with it and turned myself into an object lesson on blood clotting. When in Rome, right? And then snapped a selfie to prove that I really am legit.




No comments:
Post a Comment