We came across this road sign while driving through Illinois.
When we first saw these signs, we couldn't help but laugh. Seriously? Well if that's all, then why not, eh? Then after a while I couldn't help feeling a bit annoyed as I wondered, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?! I'm so glad that the government is keeping us safe because if that sign wasn't there, then I might just TRY to hit someone. Thank you Captain Obvious aka State of Illinois for helping me understand that it is a bad idea to hit someone with my car. It makes me want to rant away, I think I had better stop here, or I might just say too much...

1 comment:
I know, crazy, huh?! It actually reminds me that we have had a LOT of police officers killed here in Utah or seriously injured when people aren't paying attention to them at the side of the road & hit them. Perhaps something like this would make people pay attention? But yeah, isn't our government great??
Post a Comment