Heather crossing the finish line
Travis loved her medal. He calls it the Piston Cup. Can you tell that he is in love with Cars?
Lander was so excited to be at the race. He has asked that we run the 5k together next year.
self portrait by Lander
Lander saw this dog at the race. He fell in love with it because it reminds him of "Frenchie", the dog on Nintendogs+cats, his favorite game.
Lander helping Travis. You can't see it in the picture, but Travis has a thigh-length cast on his other leg from a little trampoline incident. Now Travis is banned from all trampolines.
On the last night of the trip, the girls went out for a girls night out. Josh had Lander put Travis to bed. Lander read to him until he (apparently I should say "they") fell asleep. When we got home close to midnight, we found the boys asleep in the bed, sharing a pillow. I love this picture.


2 comments:
What a sweet sleeping picture. The ladies finishing in front of Heather look like they are about to die...which is exactly how I felt the last quarter mile of my one and only (but hopefully not the last) 10k.
I LOVE the sleeping picture.. totally stealing it! The ladies in front of me were only running the 5K as well.. we all had that killer hill to run up! I hope to do the 10k again next year.. it was so much fun! Thanks for letting us hang out at your place.
Post a Comment