Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is HERE!

I shouldn't be so excited to see spring, after our barely-there winter, but I just can't help it! The boys have been exhausting themselves outside in the balmy fifty-something weather and it's been simply wonderful! Our little garden seedlings are growing in the window seal. Little banks of snow are all but disappeared. Day light savings is here. Summer is on its way. Hurray!!

Here are some pictures that I took this evening as the boys enjoyed the warm weather.

Hayden W, Lander, Dillan S, Reuben W
Lander
 Reuben W, Hayden W, Lander, Dillan S
Jake
 Dillan S and Jake

3 comments:

Nalene said...

Oh what great times they are having. I love seeing them with their friends!

Christina said...

We are loving the warmer weather too. Those boys look like they are having so much fun. Ammon just got his first recurve bow for Christmas. Boys just love that stuff!

cameron said...

Yes. Let's put spring behind us. ps. soooooooooooo funny that you spent so much time on my blog. sorry to waste an hour. ha ha ha