Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mommy pay day

This is a note that I found on Lander's white board in his room. It was so sweet that I wanted to share it.

Mom, do you have a time to let me prepare the family home evening?
P.S. I will be happy to do it

It was completely out of the blue. Talk about a mommy pay day!!!!

(Lander with Josh showing off his newly constructed
birthday present from Papa. Nov. 2010)


5 comments:

Keri said...

How cute is that?!! You sure have some great boys.

Vanessa said...

What a sweet kid! So cute!

Nalene said...

I am so proud of Lander!

Unknown said...

That's adorable! Way to go Lander!

Colette said...

Just stopping in for an update... you guys are such a fun, adventurous family!! I need to take a page out of your book! Congrats on a much deserved Mommy Payday and glad to see how big your boys have gotten. Tell Jake hello!

~Colette