Our only regret was that we didn't get a picture of the Wax Man. He was old, tall, and a cowboy, of course. Sitting perfectly still in a log cabin exhibit. He started snoring when we walked up to him. It was an awesome demo. The boys and I thought it was really cool. He looked so realistic!
And then we saw him walking around an hour later!
Dang it! Now, why didn't we snap that photo??
Lander loved this bear and its stuffed polar bear cousin standing nearby.
He said that they were Beary's (his stuffed bear for those of you who haven't "met" him) family.
This big ball was used as a sort of plug for Buffalo Bill Reseviour.
I'm not sure if you can see it very well, but sitting on the crest of the hills is
(what appears to be) a narrow sliver of lava, near Wapiti (between Cody and Yellowstone).
It was really strange looking, the picture doesn't do it justice.
2 comments:
Wow! I think the plug is neat!
I would be scared of that plug holding back a body of water!
Post a Comment