Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clean Mountain Air

Or not so clean...
This was our view tonight thanks to a wildfire at the Site.
The plus? Josh had to "evacuate" so he got to come home early.
On an equally important, but totally unrelated topic;
extra points for those of you who can find the two dead trees in my yard.
Talk about a tragedy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad...but it sure makes for pretty pictures! Sorry about your trees! :(

Hillary said...

Dixie I saw your blog through facebook so I had to look :) Your yard looks gorgeous!!!!! I'm so jealous, except that I know you have worked your butt off in it right?

Nalene said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures!!! Wow! But, what the heck happened at the site! I am glad Josh got to go home. It looks scary!!!

Dixie said...

thanks Hillary!!...this year the yard has been taking care of itself!

Mom-it was a wildfire. It got so bad that I called to find out how close the fire was. We were considering packing overnight bags just in case we needed to evacuate because we had 55 mile an hour winds. And now today? The fire is totally OUT.

Shelly said...

Josh tried to burn down his work?

Shelly said...

Predictable!!