Thursday, May 13, 2010

and the award goes to...

Josh is officially awarded the "Dad of the Year" award for finding this Rip Stik (Jake's #1 item on his birthday & Christmas wish list this year) at the thrift store. $7 baby!! Now, what am I going to get him for his birthday???

Jakey, hardly able to contain his excitement
Lander's first attempt didn't go so well
Lander wanted me to point out that if you look really close,
you can see the start of his bruise
(middle of his shin, for those of us who are near sighted!).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh is amazing at finding things in thrift shops! He must have a gift!

Wolfley Family said...

That is awesome!!! The thrift stores out here are definitely lacking....

Keri said...

I was wondering if that's what a rip stick was. They seem to be really popular!

cameron said...

nice SCORE!

Em said...

Audrey has loved her Rip Stik. I tried it and looked like Lander.Lol

Nalene said...

That is pathetically sad, until you read his comment and it is hillarious!!!!...but just so you know, I do have some feeling and I do feel bad. That must have really hurt!!

Nalene said...

Oh yes, and
way to go Josher! That looks like a really cool.....uhh...whatever it is for Jake! I'm glad he is so happy!! It looks like he will have a great time. I hope he doesn't end up with a bruise on his shin, because that is what it looks like to this uncoordinated grandma!

Christina said...

You guys find the best stuff at thrift stores.

Very cute of Lander, by the way.