lol! Did your neighbors think you were on a date with someone other than josh?!?
I think I would have been scared if I passed that on the road. The guy looks like he is yelling for help!
Haha.. love it.
Hilarious!!!
That's funny. But I must ask, why did you have a manikin in your car?
Too bad you don't have a carpool lane!
LOL! You could've used our carpool lane :))
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol! Did your neighbors think you were on a date with someone other than josh?!?
I think I would have been scared if I passed that on the road. The guy looks like he is yelling for help!
Haha.. love it.
Hilarious!!!
That's funny. But I must ask, why did you have a manikin in your car?
Too bad you don't have a carpool lane!
LOL! You could've used our carpool lane :))
Post a Comment