After 2 years of waiting, Josh's dream
finally came true!

Josh informed me that I could bring his dinner & pillow to the
FJ, since it doesn't fit inside.

Checking out the supercharger. I never understood the hype...but let's just say that I now stand corrected. This baby has giddy-up!

5 comments:
Coolness! I'm glad you got a SWEET new toy!
Congrats on the car! My kids say it looks like bumble-bee!
Happy birthday to Josh??? Wasn't it your birthday yesterday and he got the car? Wow! INetresting way to do things. Just kidding . . . I am thrilled for you two. You have been more then patient with your car situation!!
It was MY birthday yesterday? I knew I was confused about something! :)
Its yellow!! you didn't tell me it was yellow!! man thats bright.. but Im hoping I get to be taken for a ride at some point once we get up there :O)
Post a Comment