Saturday, May 10, 2008

12 years & counting

12 years ago today, at precisely 10:04, Josh was anxiously awaiting his bride at the temple. Luckily, she made it in time & Josh was saved from having to choose a bride to pinch hit! Happy Anniversary!!! Nobody has changed much since then...
Top row: Jarrod, Josh, Eric
Bottom row: Todd, Dixie, Kyle, Mark...Well, maybe a little!...
Top row: Lane, Josh, Dixie, Tiffany, Keri
Bottom row: Nalene, Grant, Kelsey, Alan, Dustin, Mike
...And some of our loved ones
have moved on to a better life...
Nolan J., Ida J., Tom K., Barbara K., Josh, Dixie, Elaine F., Marion F.

...We miss you Granda W, Grandma J, Grandma F & Grandpa F!!!!!

7 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

I love your dress!! I'm still bummed I missed making it to your wedding... that pic of you & Josh is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

my husband looks so cute when he was little!

Beth Jamison said...

Congrats on 12 years full of love, laughter and growth!!

Keri said...

EVERYONE looks so different!! It's probably for the best, though. Thanks for making me tear up at the end of your post, too. Yesterday & today have been tender days for me. 11 year ago... (You know Gma F passed away a week or so after Randy & my 1st anniversary, too.)

Dixie said...

Keri--Yeah, I remember the day very well. Grandma died on my 1st anniversary. I really miss her!

Dixie said...

That comment was confusing...I meant Grandma W...

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Happy Anniversary!!!